The Garden City Center Building
100 Quentin Roosevelt Boulevard
Garden City, NY 11530

Revoking or Changing Irrevocable Trusts

New York law recognizes that circumstances in life may change that alter the original purpose of a Trust. Under the EPTL, someone who seeks to revoke or amend a Trust must get written authorization from all current and future living beneficiaries. If you need to change or revoke an Irrevocable Trust, Seidner & Associates, PC can analyze your personal situation and advise you accordingly.


Need legal representation? Fill out our contact form with some information about your case/concern which will remain private. We will respond to any inquiry as soon as possible.

Contact Us

Scroll to Top